POEM: FRESH π
A fresh anointing is what you give,
A fresh word, a fresh mindset and motive,
You pour afresh and do a new thing,
You do away with the old and throw it in the garbage,
How wonderful it is to perceive what you are doing,
To know that in your kingdom nothing stays the same or stagnant,
Let your oil pour continually on my head,
Even when I am sleep and lay upon my bed,
Like you showed up to Jacob on that ladder,
I want my own experience like no other,
A fresh outpouring, a new awakening,
I desire to know you more for myself,
I desire to be known for you pouring out of me,
Let your power flow through me,
Let people see you when they see me,
Fill me up like never before,
And let your glory pour out like never before,
That people see and glorify the God that I serve,
LET IT POUR, LET IT POUR.
Story behind this poem. After prayer the Lord asked me to sit with Him for a bit as I began to wait, He gave me the first Poem I called “You Are My Help” then after The Lord asked me if I wanted another one and I said yes and He said call it fresh, He gave me to title before He did the words unlike last time.



Comments
Post a Comment