POEM: Jesus, If You Were Here ๐ฅน๐
Jesus,
If you were here,
I don't think I'd have words,
But Nevertheless I'll try,
With you alone time just goes by,
Being with you is like nothing I've had or seen before,
Because being with you and around you makes me want to change,
To be different,
To be better,
So much better for you,
Because its all for you,
Yes it's all for you,
I can't wait for the day you wrap me in your arms,
Oh what a day that'll be,
Staring in The distance like a cat in a tree,
Thinking, wait, He's really come to see me,
Could this really be?
I just love you so much but I never actually thought you'd come,
But you took every doubt, and threw it to the ground,
Because anything that's not of you cannot stand,
Only love because That's who You are,
To be with you is my greatest dream come true,
There's no other place I'd rather be but here with you,
Jesus, I love you.



Comments
Post a Comment