POEM: You Are My Help ❣️




“You Are My Help”


You are my help. You are my help. No matter where I went, you were my help.

My strong tower and friend, you are my help. My help indeed. My friend indeed. You are my help. Whenever I have need. My help and friend indeed. 

With you I never have a need. Help me to always know you are all I need. My true friend in indeed. In me, you plant every good seed. Fill me up until I overflow, bring me deeper in you so that you, I’ll know. More of you is what I needed. My heart cries out for you in everything. With you I grow, with you I flourish. Lord come water my garden so I am nourished. You are all I need. You are all I need. On your word daily I want to feed. Fill me up like never before. Help me to bear fruit like I’ve never done before. In past times time with you was great. But I look forward now with no looking back just upward spiral.  Help me to see you, the true you, not who I made you out to be that wasn’t normal. Who you are to me and who I’ll truly be, In you this is all revealed. I love this journey we’re on because I know it’ll all be revealed. I know I belong to you so I’ll certainly wait, to see what you will do in me and with my life. 



Story behind Poem:

As I finished prayer God wanted me to sit with Him. And as I sat in silence and waited in His presence this is what I began to hear and I just wrote it out.


Comments

Popular Posts