Rest - Room πŸ’†πŸ½‍♀️

 As I sat here in the library asking what to post here today. 

This is what Holy Spirit brought my attention toπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

I asked. “Restroom?”…. “Can you really minister to me through a restroom sign?” .. He replied. “Yes, I can minister to you through anything.”


He also brought to my attention the arrow pointing down…


 I asked, “what does the arrow have to do with anything?” 

Holy Spirit: “In order to rest, you must go down.”


And the Holy Spirit began ministering to me saying “In order for you to truly rest, you must humble yourself. And you do so by going down…”


But what does going down really mean though? (Here are a few)


Going down simply means humilty and trusting in God:


  • Going down means humbling yourself knowing that you cannot do it all on your own and you eventually need to rest and give it to the One who never has to, but watches over you constantly. “Behold, he that keepeth Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.” Psalm 121:4 
  • Going down, means giving up your own way, and surrendering to The Only Way. “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; And lean not unto thine own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5 KJV


Comments

Popular Posts